You have now been entered into the
"Text to Win a FREE TRIP to Jay Peak, Vermont" Contest
& are Subscribed to the iTraverse VIP Text Club.
No Purchase Necessary.
Winners will be selected at random by our system and a winning message is sent to the winner on November 30th, 2014.
Entrants agree to receive exclusive deals available to VIP Text Club members only.
*Standard data rates and carrier charges apply. Can cancel at anytime by texting STOP
View the Video's Below for a Taste of what Jay Peak has to Offer!!
Jay Peak ON-HILL
Jay Peak OFF-HILL
iTraverse Text-to-Win a Free Trip to Jay Peak Contest - OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. The iTraverse Text-to-Win a Free Trip to Jay Peak Contest (hereafter referred to as "Jay Peak Contest") is open only to Canadian residents who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of iTraverse (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter.
Affiliates, Joint Venture Partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
2. There is one way to enter:
In store: Visit any of our Affiliates, Joint Venture Partners, advertising and promotion agencies during regular store hours between October 1, 2014 and November 30, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”), and follow the instructions provided by the employees or directions provided on the Posters or Flyers located in the store. To be eligible for the drawing in any particular Promotional period set out in section 19 below, during the Promotion Period, entrant must enter by texting the word provided by the the store by closing time on the last day of the applicable Promotion Period that the store is open for business. Upon submission of your entry at the store, you will be automatically entered in the Jay Peak Contest for the Promotion Period in which your entry is received, subject to the qualification in the preceding sentence;
3. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Draw Period. All entries from individuals found to have entered more than once will be void.
4. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. All eligible entries received at stores in a given Promotion Period will be combined for that Promotion Period’s drawing. iTraverse is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
6. One (1) Prize of a value of CDN$455 (based on double occupancy in a Studio Room). iTraverse Voucher will be available to be won on each of the one (1) Draw Dates set out in Section 19 below (each “Draw Date”). At each Draw Date a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period corresponding with that Draw Date (see section 19 below) will be held. The first entrant whose entry form is drawn on the Draw Date and who otherwise complies with these Giveaway Rules will be eligible to win a Prize. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Draw Period corresponding to the relevant Draw Date.
7. At the outset of the Giveaway, there are a total of one (1) prizes available to be won. The number of prizes available will reduce as awarded. One (1) prize will be awarded for each Draw Period. Each prize is one (1) iTraverse Voucher worth CDN$450. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person during the entire Giveaway Period. The iTraverse Voucher is redeemable only at the iTraverse event for which this contest is named. The iTraverse Voucher cannot be redeemed for any other Event, including the same event of a proceeding year. iTraverse Voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions of the iTraverse Events.
8. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by text and/or email within ten (10) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms (outlined below) within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway, as well as the Terms and Conditions of the Contest, must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Sponsor and must fill out and return a Declaration and Release, including a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn. Prizes will be picked up at the location of contest entry by confirmed winners.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
9. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Giveaway.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this Giveaway.
12. Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Giveaway or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Giveaway; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Giveaway, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control destroys the integrity of this Giveaway or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
13. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway in whole or in part.
14. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the cell phone number and email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
17. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario.
18. A copy of the Official Rules will be available online at iTraverse.ca/JayPeakContest.
19. Draw Date and Promotion Period
Promotion Periodentries received during this period will be (on or around) eligible for the Draw Date set out in the column to the left
November 30, 2014
12:01 AM EST on Oct. 1, 2014 to 11:59 PM EST on Nov. 30,